LPCS offers professional counseling and psychotherapy services to people in need with the option of fee subsidy.
People who find the cost of professional help prohibitive can find quality, affordable help at LPCS…
- The unemployed
- single parents
- independent students
- those of fixed incomes
- large families
No one seeking help is ever turned away for lack of ability to pay full fee.
Financial support for LPCS services comes from a wide variety of sources including:
- Supporting Congregations
- Individual Contributions
- Program Fees
- United Way
- Fundraising Special Events
- A family dealing with the stress of both parents who suddenly find themselves unemployed.
- A college student who cannot ask her abusive father for money or insurance coverage as she tries to restore her self-esteem.
- A single mother whose financial burdens are great, unable to deal with her children’s needs.. She finds help at LPCS at a manageable fee.
- A terminally ill father looking for quality, affordable care for his wife and teenaged children at LPCS as they work through their grief.
Insurances accepted (varies by therapist, may be considered Out of Network):
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BlueCard PPO Basic, BlueCard PPO/EPO, BlueCard Traditional, Blue Edge)
Chestnut Global Partners
Current Health Solutions
HealthLink Open Access/PPO (O.O.N.)
Metropolitan Family Services (EAP)
Physicians Health Association of IL
If your insurance is not listed above, we may be able to apply for network participation, please discuss this option with your therapist.
If your insurance does not cover counseling services please discuss a sliding scale fee with your therapist.